Ha! You suckers feverishly clicked on this link thinking it was going to be about the infamous 15th-century witch-hunting manual, but in reality this is just another one of those “life update” type posts that, ubiquitous as they are, threaten to drag the entirety of the interweb down into the abyss of self-absorbed tedium. So here we go:
- As my wife and fellow Rosicrucian agent Michele has noted already, the two of us are planning a trip to Germany this autumn. Of you who have been there, I ask: what should we do with our two weeks in the Holy Roman Empire?
Also, Michele is really smart.
- If you’ve got room on your prayer list, here’s something to keep in your prayers.
- Congratulations, Peter and Vanessa!
- I’m using the Opera web browser again, after years of adulterous flirting with other, less worthy programs.
- Michele and I have continued our Warhammer RPG campaign, and continue to enjoy it. For a while now, I’ve been gearing up to run a summer campaign of the Castles and Crusades RPG, but scheduling and other difficulties are making it tough to get that started.
- I saw Batman Begins and liked it a lot. In other film-related news, I keep meaning to post some thoughts about Revenge of the Sith, but cannot shake the dread certainty that the world doesn’t really need Another Blogger’s Thoughts About Revenge of the Sith.
- My sister is coming out from California this week to visit!
- My workplace has a fully-functional Pacman arcade cabinet. Who would’ve guessed that a successful, high-scoring Pacman game required so much strategy and practice?
I’m tired and rapidly approaching total incoherence. Time to sign off.by